garym wrote:
> Please clarify what you mean by the above statement.  I'm not aware of
> any internet radio stations that stream 24/192 files.  But, for example,
> there are stations that stream 192kbs mp3 files (e.g.,
> radioparadise.com). This 192 has to do with bit rate (kbs) not KHz.  And
> these 192kbs files are still 16/44.1 files.

Thanks Gary.  That explains the radio thing.

I also think I found the answer to the 48KHz limit on FLAC files.  I
think it's due to synching, right?  I finally found another post that
addressed that (it's tough to get through 130 pages of posts on this
topic!!!).

When I unsynched, the sample rate went to 96KHz.