I'm attempting to use the EDO app with my Musical Fidelity M1 DAC.  A
few observations:

- if I go to audio settings the dac is listed as "USB AUDIO Musical
fidelity v-dac 24/96" rather than the m1 dac.  Any reason for this?
Should it be showing the correct name?

- if I connect the dac without using a USB hub I hear the "clicks"
Triode mentions at the beginning of this thread.  However the list of
working dacs
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqiK6WHnz5FHdEtlalVRb29pX3N2WXhfMlAzNmFMZnc#gid=0)
says that no USB hub is required for the m1 dac.  Has anyone else had
this experience with the m1 dac? I'd go in and change the list but
presumably some people have managed to get it to work without a hub.

Mike