Mnyb wrote:
> You are not uppsampling it on the server ?

I do not do anything special for that purpose. All other stations are
received in regular 44.1. When I first found this stream I did some
search and recall reading discussion about that hi-def stream.
Apparantly it was available only inside UK. But somehow Logitech got it
too for their devices in US (and probably other countries). And it is
indeed AAC encoded, so it is lossy. But it looks like they add some more
data, just like DTS can be 16/48 or 24/96 with the same total bitrate of
1.5M. Anyway sound quality of that stream is very good and you hardly
distingush it from well mastered CD. Can't imagine WHAT in EDO plugin
breaks it. Actually 16/32 AAC is a standard BBC stream which you can
play on computer outside of UK.