Hi all

I just have question regarding the EDO plugin on the Touch.  I recently
bought an Audiolab MDAC after auditioning against other DACs and now
have this connected to my Touch asynchronously (thanks Triode!).

I was wondering if anyone can shed any more light oin the limitation in
the Touch that means we are limited to 44.1/48kHz if directly
connected.

Is this an actual hardware limitation (i.e. a bug in the USB chip on the
DAC) - or is it a limitation in the version of the linux driver
installed?

If it is simply down to an older USB driver could we not replace this
with a more recent one?

thanks guys.
Rob.