Hi everybody,

my first posting here, thanks a lot to you, Triode, for the great effort
and work you have done with EDO! :)

I am using EDO (0.8 with standard kernel) in combination with a Metrum
Octave Mk II (Hiface Mk I Interface)... got it going using the
instructions and driver on this site:
http://www.aysabtu.dk/blog/2013/03/21/squeezebox-touch-with-edo-and-hiface1/
- everything works fine unless I feel that changing buffer size in EDO
doesn´t have any effect at all?!! From testing another DAC I remember
setting the buffer to "large" or "very large" I noticed lagging when
skipping and also slightly altered sound <- well at least that´s what I
imagined ;) Now I do not recognize any differences at all, soundwise and
speedwise. My question: Does that make any sense? Maybe because I am
using a driver for the USB-interface that´s not yet implemented in EDO?

Any help or clarification on this matter is highly appreciated,
Oliver