New poster here - first of all, big thanks to Triode. It was very easy
to install EDO on my SBT once I updated to server version 7.7.2. I did
it so I could properly test playback using Peachtree Grand Integrated's
highly praised USB DAC functionality.

Good news is that SBT immediately recognized Grand's USB DAC and I was
able to play up to 24/192 files without any problem. I was likewise able
to use SPDIF connection between the two up to 24/192.

Now, here is my question. I am planning to return Grand Integrated to
Peachtree for reasons unrelated to its DAC performance. My SBT will be
plugged back into Onkyo TXNR818 AVR (used as a stereo/multichannel
processor) via coax. I do not believe that Onkyo accepts Touch input via
its USB port. Before EDO, this worked pretty well as my 24/192 files
were downsampled (by the server, probably) to 24/96, which Onkyo could
accept and play via the coax input. Now, with EDO active, 24/192 files
are being output at full resolution and Onkyo cannot process them. Is
there a way to force the server to downsample 192 to 96, or do I need to
uninstall EDO (hope not)?

Thanks for any advice.