Hi,

Not sure what is wrong...perhaps it's me...but after following the
instructions to the letter, when I try to play 24/192 FLAC files...they
run very slow...very low pitched...like a turntable running on 16 (if
anyone remembers that!)  Everything up to 96K plays fine...but it's as
if the file is coming in at 192...but the DAC is running at 96...odd.
I have a V-Dac II which I believe should be able to handle 192. I am
using the Optical output of the Touch to the V-Dac...I hope that's not
the issue, as my coax jack doesn't work. I "think" I am sending FLAC and
not wav... I know only FLAC will work, but I must say...the settings in
the LMS under File Types is a bit confusing...perhaps someone can tell
me exactly how that should be set to send FALC and not wav...just to be
sure.
Any input appreciated!!

Riplee