Dear friends ,

I 'm having the following problem with my Touch device .

Suddenly I don't have sound from the optical output ! Although I made
hard reset , again reinstall the fw and check the stereo output which
are working both with the earphones output nothing from the optical .

The light is red , I have sound from the device by switching menus . I
check the optical output with my media player and other systems and its
working so the AV its ok .I called the helpdesk for instructions and
they offer me to change the device !!!  which I'm not willing to do .

Should I download an older fw or what to do ? Does anyone had a similar
problem ?

Thank you