Hi - just to say a quick "Thanks!" for the php script. I'm an absolute
beginner when it comes to php, Apache and even the Squeezebox Touch. So,
it took me a couple of hours to work through the various problems. But,
I've got it working now and have my pictures up and displaying. Woo
hoo.

For any other noobs out there that'd like to try the script, here are
the various stumbling points I encountered:

- The script doesn't appear to work when accessing it from
  'localhost', which I was trying when testing it on the webserver.
  Rather, access it with an ip address or full internet domain name.
- I thought I'd a problem whereby Apache wasn't following symlinks.
  Actually, it was following them, but there was a hidden .htaccess file
  in the linked directory that was causing problems. Once I removed that
  it worked fine.
- Initially I forgot to end the file name with ".php". This meant the
  file text itself was displayed, rather than executing as a php
  script.

Cheers again!