Hi all,

Curious if someone here has any idea about controlling (selecting music
when listening from your Smartphone instead of using the Laptop) I have
installed a app from van Zuylen's called Squeezebox Control v5.9.0.0.
Now I must say that I have never had any problems using my Laptop. Just
to explain a little how my system is set up, my music is stored on a pc
running windows xp, I have nothing else on that pc only my music some
14000 tracks.
This pc is hard wired to my WiFi Router and my Touch communicates with
that pc via WiFi, I can use the Web Control from the pc which is placed
in another room so I have to walk back and forth to lazy sometimes, so I
have installed the a program on my Laptop that will control what I play,
but Laptop needs to be connected to power too often and too big and
heavy to sit on your lap for long periods.
So I have heard that you can use a PDA or Smart Phone to do the same as
the Laptop can. I have installed the above software on my Nokia Lumia
920 that runs windows 8 (great phone) my problem is when I try to
connect to Server, this is what happens I enter user name:.....
password:..... and I get Connection Successful ( so far so good) I tap
OK to confirm all good then Save and I get "Duplicate Names not allowed"
and the connection goes off.

Sorry  about the long story, but I did try to explain as good as I
possibly can since the good folks at the Logitech Support can't work out
what I am trying to do.

Any Idea would be greatly appreciated