diego wrote:
> The EDO app does download a modified firmware, after installing the app
> itself. I am still not sure, if I would be able to reinstall EDO, if I
> have no access to any of Triode's (or other) online repositories from
> the SBT itself.

If you know that it downloads modified firmware, then you'll know where
to find the source repository. You do have access to all the necessary
respositories. However, if you do not fully understand how applets are
packaged and installed, I would advise against trying to do it
manually.

You are worrying about a situation that might not happen.  Should it
happen there are many more skilled users who are currently using EDO and
I'm sure will provide help if and when it is needed.