Dear All

I have some problems which are not described in post of Klaus
(http://soundcheck-audio.blogspot.ru/2011/11/touch-toolbox-30.html#more).
When i finish article 3.7, i see picture below on my windows laptop.
Meanwhile squeezebox is dead and does not power on from remote control.
When i unplug from power source and plug it back, i see logitech logo
first for around 5 sec and after white screen for around 1 sec and after
the box dies again. The only thing i can do after is hard resert to
initial logitech software.

Can anyone please help me with this error? I honestly do not know what
to do. Current firmware version is 7.7.2-r9663

Thank you in advance, Oleg

|Filename: image.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15528|