erland wrote:
> It works for me (on a Radio).
>
> Are you able to access other mysqueezebox.com provided apps in the My
> Apps menu ?
> If you are, do you still have a payed Spotify Premium subscription so it
> can stream to mobile devise and Squeezeboxes ? Does it work to use
> Spotify on a smart phone ?

Yes, I can access other apps just fine. In fact I can use the Triode
'Custom Pluggin for Spotify' and that works just fine. And I do have a
Premium Spotify account. I use Triode's Spotify, but was testing a few
things and noticed that I cannot get the regular Spotify to work.

I can use Spotify just fine on my Tablet and my Web Browser. I just on
the SB Touch that I can not get it to work.