Simon_rb wrote:
> Haha. After all that it is the denon plugin playing up. The SSH on here
> worked spot on :-) thank you.
>
> Problem I am having is with the denon plugins. The avpcontrol plugin
> puts the touch volume to maximum when it changes track if I change the
> amps volume directly during the previous song. The serial denon plugin
> won't recognise at all the the volume has changed on the amp.. Strange
> eh. At least the 100% fixed out is working :-)

Hmm. I think I remember having that problem and cannot remember what I
did to fix it. There is an option to reset the volume from the amp at
every track change. Not sure if that has an effect or not.

Also sometimes you have to reboot the LMS after you install and
configure the plugin. Did you do that?

Chris