I'm using Oppo 105D as a DAC. It is connected with USB cable to the SBT.
It is working great, but sometimes SBT lost DAC and I have to reboot it.
Actually I have to reboot it twice. First I have to reboot it so it
recognize Oppo again, and after that I can select Oppo as DAC and reboot
again. Then SBT will work again for sometime.

I am not 100% sure but I assume "the loosing DAC " happens after I have
used Oppo for playing CD/SACD/Blu-ray discs.

The sound is absolutely great with Oppo, but constantly rebooting drives
me crazy.
Any ideas? Any help would be great.