eduardoo wrote:
> Sorry if I am a little bit lost amongst these 160+ pages of this
> thread.
>
> I read somewhere that TE8022 (which I think my Esoteric K-03 uses) can
> actually be supported by EDO, but there is something about selecting a
> kernel #11.  I don't quite recall seeing this selection menu.  Would
> anyone be kind enough to teach me how this is done?
>
> Thanks.

Aha!  I finally found the way to select this kernel #11 (It is actually
in another thread.  Silly me).  Just a quick question though.  If I want
to go back to XMOS  afterwards, do I have to reset everything and remove
the kernel updater applet, or is there a simpler way like selecting a
certain other kernel?

Thanks again.