OK...here's a silly question; that the experts already looking in here,
can probably answer...so I don't have to post another (silly-question)
thread :o

I host my LMS on a "dedicated" PC, that is not my primary PC; it just
hosts LMS and serves some other duties. In the short-term, I'm going to
move that...and connect it to the X300As.

I've never used that PC to play; just to control my 4 other Squeeze
devices. What's the best/easiest way, to turn that PC into a
-player-...that I could remote-control from the SB app on my pads; as
well as continue to host and serve LMS?

TIA