Mnyb wrote:
>  HD tracks 24/96 should play just fine which format did you buy ? Try
> flac if wav does not work .or did you buy aiff ? ( converting to,flac is
> trivial btw )
All the files are flac. I can try converting to wav. I think I can do
that in Foobar. I'll check this evening.

Mnyb wrote:
> Ouch you are using the Touch itself as a server .
I'm using Logitech Media Server for the server. Is that what you meant?
Are there any other server software that work with the Touch?
Or did you mean that I was using the Touch to trans-code? I thought I
changed the settings so that that was handled at my computer. Here are
my settings:
16024
Let me know if any of these are incorrect.
Thanks for your help.
Greg

|Filename: LMS_Settings.jpg                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16024|