Hi all,

Have this weird problem. I use a local LMS on my LAN and also have an
remote LMS that I connect to over internet. The problem is that the
touch (have 3 of 'em, same problem on all) can't decide what server to
connect to.

Problem arises as soon as I've connected to the remote server once. The
GUI on the touch just "flickers" back and forth and it's really hard to
be fast enough to be able to chose a menu. also a second weird thing
happens, the "local" LMS server disappears as a choice of source after I
connected to to the remote, Ie I haven't got a choice of connecting to
it.

Anyone got an idea what's causing this? Been thinking if it has
something to do with the firmware? I use LMS 7.8. Tried with changing to
7.7.3 on the remote LMS but it didn't help, same problem.

Any suggestion / ideas most appreciated.