JJZolx wrote:
> Do the two servers have unique UUID strings? If you happened to copy the
> server.prefs file from one to the other, the UUID will be the same and
> this will cause confusion. To see the UUID, examine each server's
> server.prefs file in a text editor and look for the line beginning
> with:
>
> server_uuid:
>
> To reset the UUID, simply stop LMS, edit server.prefs and remove the
> line. When you restart LMS it will be recreated randomly. While you're
> in there, it would probably be a good idea to remove these as well, if
> they exist:
>
> securitySecret:
> sn_session:

Fantastic  :-), that did the trick! You just have to love the web,
you're in the States me in Sweden and I'm sorted. If you were here I
would by you a beer. Cheers  :-) !!   And yeah, I'd copied the files.
Done it before but never had this sort of trouble, mind you this was the
first time I used an remote server.
So have I just been lucky before or can this sort of thing happen even
on the LAN?