Hi, I have been trying to play 192 kHz/24-bit files using EDO on my
SBTs. Ihave a system based on wifi and music is stored on a ReadyNas Duo
V2. Files up to 96/24 stream fine. 192/24 are buffering every 5 seconds.
I have tried connecting by LAN but the same issue occurs. I can only
assume that the ReadyNas is not fast enough in some way. I also store
1080 movies on it in very large MKV and AVI files and they play fine
over wifi to my TV though. Can anyone comment on the specs required for
a NAS to stream the 192/24 files to the STB successfully?

Thanks. :confused: