DavidBulluss wrote:
> Hi, I have been trying to play 192 kHz/24-bit files using EDO on my
> SBTs. Ihave a system based on wifi and music is stored on a ReadyNas Duo
> V2. Files up to 96/24 stream fine. 192/24 are buffering every 5 seconds.
> I have tried connecting by LAN but the same issue occurs. I can only
> assume that the ReadyNas is not fast enough in some way. I also store
> 1080 movies on it in very large MKV and AVI files and they play fine
> over wifi to my TV though. Can anyone comment on the specs required for
> a NAS to stream the 192/24 files to the STB successfully?
>
> Thanks. :confused:

Did you really do,the network setup again on the Touch just sticking in
a cable won't make it wired Ethernet , you must attach the cable and
then do the network config .

What file format and have you done some changes to the file types
settings ? On a NAS box I would avoid settings and file formats that
would make LMS transcode stuff .

How do you connect your DAC spdiff or USB ? Does it support 192/24 over
USB ?

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4