YeehaaJC wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a peculiar problem I hope someone can help me with.
>
> Because of decorating I had to dismantle my hifi. Now I've rebuilt it
> there's a peculiar problem. My SBT outputs sound to the two front
> speakers (of a 5.1 system) but the subwoofer - which was previously
> working fine - now no longer kicks in, no matter what volume I play
> music at. But the two front speakers play as normal.
>
> Other connected devices - including a SB Duet on an analogue connection
> - are activating the subwoofer and the other speakers. Its just the SBT
> that is not.
>
> I have a Denon AVR-1910. The SBT is connected to the amp via a coaxial
> cable and is running Touch Toolbox 3. The speakers are Q acoustics 2000i
> series, the subwoofer is a 2070Si.
>
> I don't think this is a squeezebox issue because the sound seems to be
> outputting normally but I thought I'd ask anyway in case anyone here has
> suggestions because I've been trying to fix it for hours and frankly I'm
> baffled.
>
> thanks in advance
>
> J.

I'm pretty sure that with that vintage Denon, each source has its own
speaker configuration. You will probably have to configure it to use the
speakers and sub for the coax connection. Apparently it is already
configured that way for the other analog connection you are using.

Win7Pro(x64)[3.3Ghz i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD system, 15TB storage], LMS
7.9.0 -> Logitech Squeezebox Classic V.3 -> Cambridge Audio DacMagic ->
NAD C160 -> 2 x NAD C272 -> Quad 22L2