It is a app/plugin problem. It returns invalid deviceID. The Squeezebox
server app was using 45ec8c85a2a8a as a deviceID. This deviceID seems to
no longer be functioning. The streams were accessed via URL such as (for
Coffeehouse):

http://streampoint.radioio.com/strea...a8a/stream.pls

where the string "45ec8c85a2a8a" is the deviceID.

If you try to play the URL directly (such as in Winamp), it no longer
plays. It did play this way until about a week ago.

Now, if you play the stream off the web in a browser, and look at the
page info for the browser, the deviceID is "4637a03ce0610"

If you plug this into the URL as such:

http://streampoint.radioio.com/strea...610/stream.pls

It will play in Winamp.

Therefore, the Radioio app needs to be edited so that it uses a valid
deviceID. I have looked at all the app files on squeezebox server on my
machine, and it doesn't seem to be anywhere in there. I think the app
actually plays through mysqueezebox.com, which provides the deviceID,
and so I think that is where the fix is - with Logitech, and an edit on
the way the app runs through their server. Not absolutely sure though.

I do have a $100 per year paid subscription, and have had it for 7 or 8
years, so I don't feel too bad about doing this and trying the stream
URLs directly.

Anyone from Logitech out there listening?