mherger wrote:
> > Thanks to Greg Walters from RadioIO for making this happen.
>
> Ahm... :-)
>
> --
>
> Michael

I'm sure you had something to do with getting it back online, if so, a
big thanks to you as well as Greg Walters.

My situation was unique in that I had not used Radioio before and
decided to try it, paid for a year of premium, added it to LMS and it
didn't work. What a coincidence to find it didn't work in LMS after I
paid for a year of Premium. I was relieved to find that I wasn't crazy
and it was resolved.

Sometimes I use my TB Audiotrons for radio streaming only. Radioio seems
to be acc only with no mp3 option so that's out. Slim and Android only
it seems.