nervoteso wrote:
> my touch is connected to denon by optican cable, how should i do to use
> touch dac instead denon dac keeping touch connected to denon?

does the Denon have analog (RCA) inputs (right/left). And if so, does
the Denon allow passthrough of the analog signal without reconverting it
to digital then back to analog (as some AV receivers do). What does the
denon manual say about this?

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng8 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify