SlimChances wrote:
> Where would you put the xml file to gain access to the wallpaper through
> the Touch?
> Thanx

Go to Settings with the web viewer then....In Advanced Settings under
Customize Device, you can browse your server/computer for files, which
they are jpegs formatted for the Touch only as they have to be exact
size. Browse your drive for the picture, enter a name in the box if you
want and hit apply, it will refresh and then go to Advanced, Screen,
Wallpaper on the Touch and scroll down to see the Wallpapers.

I dropped the shadows and highlights a bit with the pictures as that
helps the white Now Playing text to be seen a bit better. So the first
ones I might repost the modified ones if requested.

So here are a few more.....

|Filename: Spaceman-kiss (2).jpg                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18455|