kenship wrote:
> Just a message on top left corner Enhanced Digital Output and I think
> something that says not supported by Logitech.
>
> I'll give another shot tonight. It seems if I turn SBT off at the unit
> itself things are actually fine when I activate it again.
>
> Kenneth

Kenneth, that is good news, it means that the DAC is loading, If it did
not load there would be a message and a spinning circle.

h the latter scenario it might be necessary to to reboot (or connect the
DAC).

If it all seems to work without the use of the Squeezer app, then I
guess it's time to use another app.

The free Logitech one is fine (but does not work on the latest Android
OS, I believe)

Ronnie

Are you using the DAC as usb2 and have you updated the firmware (if
available)?