Hi Ronnie, you're a really nice guy.

As for me so far I'm happy with mybookLive for now. I'm willing to take
some annoyances and live with it.

I considered Pi before but it seems mybooklive is able to feed 24/192
files adequately.

I live in Toronto Canada, if you want to visit us, I'll be more than
happy to show you around for a day.

Kenneth