Tidal is the one ive tried it worked ,best guess is that about 80% what
they stream are actually lossles if they dont have it in lossles you get
mp3. You got t use thier premiium service for that ots about twice the
price of spotify.

But as most streaming services ,its the record labels that do the work
feeding the network . Quality controll is at the record labels
responsibility and if you find a bad track you can teport it . But no
streaming network is actively quality testing content ...

So for a hifi service i would expect active curation of content to
really do the best . Never seen that .

So I'm back on spotify for 1/2 cost. Spotify do 320kb ogg which if the
encoding is done rigth is practically imposible to tell the diffrence
from real cd quality , but they to can have issues .

So if find something i really like on spotify i het the CD or lossles
download and incorporate the music in my library .

Spotify is more than good enough for exploring and find new stuff .

I do understand Django's attitude ( but i dont have his temper ) its
important that the topic line is acurate and describing the content .
Its good etiquette  , then you can browse topics without going into the
tread to see what it is about .

A good topic line would have been "is there any streaming or radio
service that offer cd quality" .

As it is now i wasted time with my initial response as you did not
bother to be clear about the topic...

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )