I have a Touch that's been running happily for a few years now - best
with the TT3 software tweaks in my opinion. But thought I'd try a
battery PSU.
This has worked in the past but this week it just won't start.
The PSU is essentially a mobile phone charger rated at 5V / 2.4amps
(RAVPower) and happily powers my Raspberry Pi for many hours.
The symptoms I get on power up are;

"Logitech" logo screen appears for a few seconds then disappears.

"Free Your Music" message on a blue background then appears for just a
couple of seconds,

Then the "Logitech" logo reappears again - and we keep going round this
loop.

The battery is fully charged.

Any ideas anyone ?