Aymen007 wrote:
> If possible for any member to report this seller negative note so that
> eBay remove their account is stop selling

This is really your responsibility, as you are the affected person.

Aymen007 wrote:
> for me my risque is if this touch broken can't repair it because all
> internal Electronic very small
> Second question
> In this two days i see in Internet different mod hard and soft I think
> Members change supply power for linéaire and other tweak box with
> changes composants for good quality and other have software modified edo
> I think with this you can play music 196khz. ...
> Please if you can give me all details for my questions and what's the
> best solution hard and soft and where I can take it if I need buy
> another touch
> Last question
> Squeezebox touch have only 1 models or different models motherboard psu
>

> Thank you

You have a number of options:

First, disregard the suggestion of changing the power supply. you need
to walk first, then maybe run a little.

Second, install LMS on a computer and get familiar with the way it
operates.

Third, decide how much money you wish to spend.

Forth, consider a raspberry pi with hat-dac or spidif output to connect
to your amplifier or dac (if you have a smart phone or tablet there are
plenty of apps to control the LMS set up on a raspberry pi, and plenty
of help here. This will almost certainly be cheaper than a SBTouch.

Let us know your approximate location as has been suggested, someone
might be able to offer help.

Don't forget there is a language specific forum page here:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/forumdisplay.php?17-Fran%E7ais

Ronnie