mherger wrote:
> > Latest LMS installed, created plugins directory in
> > /user/local/slimserver/Cache/, dropped zip file in as per Michael's
> > post. No signs of DENON after restart. Replaced zip file with DENON
> > folder. After restart the DENON is listed in LMS gui under active
> > plugins, but is unticked with comment "plugin failed to load". Ticked
> > it, applied it, then LMS restart. Refresh LMS plugin screen, still
> > unticked and with "plugin failed to load".
>
> Can you send me a copy of that ZIP file, and a screenshot/file list of
> the Plugins folder?
>
> --
>
> Michael

ZIP file attached, screen shot also. Note that the cache folder in
/user/local/slimserver/ is a shortcut to the cache folder in
/tce/slimserver/ so I had to create the plugin folder under
/tce/slimserver/Cache/ - all can be seen in screenshot.

David

2329723298

|Filename: Screenshot.jpg                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23298|