mherger wrote:

> And, as mentioned before, this is the wrong place! InstalledPlugins is
> managed by the LMS plugin installer. Anything you put in there manually
>
> will be removed again. You have to use the Cache/Plugins folder.
>

> --
>
> Michael

Michael,

I think I have finally worked out what is happening and how to install
it. I had to drop the DenonAvpControl folder and files into two
different plugin folders simultaneously -
/mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/slimserver/Cache/Plugins/DenonAvpControl &
/mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins - I had to
create the Plugins folder in /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/slimserver/Cache/Plugins
- all it needed then was a restart of LMS, the server.log is attached as
a txt file.

All works like a dream now, and even after a full reboot of pCP it is
still intact, with both DenonAvpControl folders and files still in the
two Plugins folders. I have tried putting the DenonAvpControl folder and
files into each of the Plugin folders without putting it into the other
and restarting LMS, but in both cases it did not work... when I put it
only in /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/slimserver/Cache/Plugins/DenonAvpControl and
restart LMS the plugin appears in the active list in LMS plugins but is
unticked and reports it has failed to install, when I put it only in
/mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins and restart
LMS it is deleted from the Plugins folder as you said it would. Put it
in both plugin folders and restart LMS and all is complete and working!

David

|Filename: Server.log.txt                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23317|