I am running LMS 7.9 and have an USB 2.0 drive with some .wav files.
LMS sees the USB drive; but it does not see anything on it - none of the
.wav files show up and that is all that is on the drive.
I have formatted the drive again and copies the files anew to no avail.
The instruction guide provides no info on how the USB is to work but
refers to download the "Squeezebox Touch Feature Guide" but I am unable
to locate it on this site.
I have no problem playing music on the system from my computer in My
Music.
Does the "Feature Guide" exist and if so where can I find it?
Does anyone have an answer to why the USB is not being picked up by the
Touch?

johnreid