johnreid wrote:
> I am running LMS 7.9 and have an USB 2.0 drive with some .wav files.
> LMS sees the USB drive; but it does not see anything on it - none of the
> .wav files show up and that is all that is on the drive.
> I have formatted the drive again and copies the files anew to no avail.
> The instruction guide provides no info on how the USB is to work but
> refers to download the "Squeezebox Touch Feature Guide" but I am unable
> to locate it on this site.
> I have no problem playing music on the system from my computer in My
> Music.
> Does the "Feature Guide" exist and if so where can I find it?
> Does anyone have an answer to why the USB is not being picked up by the
> Touch?
>
> johnreid

Stick a few .mp3 or .flacs on the drive, does the Touch see them.

Is the USB drive a portable, or is it powered, The Touch's USB power out
is barely sufficient to power a USB drive.

Put some .wav's on a USB stick or SD card, do they get seem?

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 - *Raspberry Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and
playlists on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* -  RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI
DM5
*Dining Room* - Boom
*Garage* - Radio
*In car* - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry
DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3