I have my CD collection ripped in FLAC files, stored on my Synology NAS
and streamed through my Touch. I ripped the CDs using dBPoweramp over
the years and the large majority have the album art files. However,
there are quite a number of albums that were ripped without the album
art. I can download the album art on my laptop and copy over to my NAS
but when I play that album back on my Touch there is still no art
showing. Is there a simple work around to this problem? It's not a major
issue but I'd be interested in knowing if there is a simple solution.