Dalkinn wrote:
> Yes, I did. My 5 Ghz band did have a conflict so I changed that but the
> 2.4 Ghz band that the Touch uses was clear of the neighbor's network. It
> was set to auto but the current state is that it's conflict-free and
> still shows the wifi symptoms.
If router is on auto - check if the channel number changes especially
when you have problems. Interference can come from non WiFi source such
as Bluetooth, wireless TV soundsystem, old fluorescent lights etc

Other possibility is the router applies Transmit power saving when idle
(e.g. overnight) but doesn't get back to full power next day. If you
have a Transmit power saving option. Consider other non "g" options
which may be affecting Touch which is just plain "g" - options such as
"preamble" as CTS/RTS threshold - use a conservative setting.