MrC wrote:
> We recently installed a fairly high-end mesh system and were having some
> issues with certain devices losing connection overnight.
>
> It turned out that some devices would try hard to connect to and
> maintain a 5G connection, even when too far to get a reliable, good
> connection, and they did not pair again until we forced them to.  Our
> mesh system had too many APs, and these devices were flapping between
> the APs, some which overlapped the radio coverage of others.  We removed
> one AP, moved another out of the coverage zone of others, and this
> allowed the distant devices to connect the 2.4G network as they should
> have all along.
>
> All connections are solid and maintained now.  Maybe this helps.

Thanks!  Now, I have a project to try tomorrow.  However, am I pretty
sure that the Touch is not 5g?  But coverage wise, I also might have too
many.  Will report back.  Thanks,,,,

phb (3 Booms, 2 SB3, 1 Rec'vr, 2 Controllers, 2xTouch, 2 Radios (1UE),
iPeng &UE: itouch & iPad, Squeezepad, 2 SoundBridge R1000s)