Hi fellows,

I use the app with my Topping DX3 pro:
USB IN:
44,1 kHz-768 kHz / 16bit-32bit,
DSD64-DSD512 (NATIVE)
DSD64-DSD256 (DOP)

OPT / COAX IN: 44,1 kHz - 192 kHz / 16 Bit - 24 Bit
BT IN: AAC / SBC / APTX / APTX-LL / APTX-HD.

Using only optical or coax connection works fine and I'm able to play
Flacs with 24bit/96khz or 24/88.
The DAC is also showing then the correct khz.

Nevertheless if I'm connected via USB I'm not able to play files with
24/96 or 24/88 (but I'm able to play normal flacs.)
In the info section I can see that the DAC is stopping all the time and
the start again when playing 24/96 files.
I don't have an USB2 hub tested so far - could this be the issue?

Any ideas where this is coming from?

Cheers and thank you for the EDO app :-)

Gilladur