Man in a van wrote:
> On the remote, cycle through "Line Out" and the button with the
> headphone symbol (this has two settings) then return to the "dac"
> output.
If I switch the sampling rate --> no sound --> then change to Headphone
--> then change to Line out --> sound is working (sometime I have to
restart the file)
This would be an workaround (but I doubt that this is accepted  by all
family members).
Still have no clue why I would have to do this while the K5 Pro is
switching within the need of switching the line outs?
Man in a van wrote:
> If you are in "Dac" mode and can adjust volume on the Topping  with
> either the remote or volume knob then the setting is incorrect.
I'm currently using DAC (w/o preamp) therefore it is just showing the
sampling rate.

I'm really thinking about sending the topping back. I wonder if I'm the
only one with these kinds of issues wit the devices?