Makes sense, I was wondering whether the unit had really switched to
Ethernet.  Will try that now.  Also I noticed that I have a LOT of
plugins on this unit, per the squeezebox web site.  Do any of these look
suspicious?  See insert below.

garym wrote:
> Yep, these type files shouldn't buffer, but something is causing it. And
> you're not getting buffering from internet radio (but that's only one
> wifi hop rather than two).   Regarding connecting the TOUCH with
> ethernet, I recall that simply plugging in an ethernet cable doesn't
> convert the TOUCH to ethernet. It's still setup to use WIFI and using
> WIFI even though you've plugged it in.  That's why I suggested testing
> with the computer connected to ethernet.  I can't recall how to change
> the TOUCH to ethernet. I think there's a way, but the full proof way is
> to just do a factory setup on the TOUCH with the ethernet connected and
> tell it to use that setup.
>
> edit: see,
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?84921-Switch-from-Wireless-to-Ethernet

|Filename: Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 8.27.20 PM.png                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30862|