mherger wrote:
> > However, using TinyLMS, although there *is* a "on mysqueezebox.com"
> > entry in the favourites menu, I see "Redirection Limit Exceeded".
>
> Most likely TinyLMS is failing the https request, trying to get http,
> which in turn is re-directed to https by Dropbox.
>
> --
>
> Michael

good point.  I understand that lack of https is why many have had to
move from mysqueezebox.com to local LMS, even to continue to get certain
radio stations.  So back to the rPi idea for the OP's friend I think.

*Home:* VBA2.5 4TB -or- rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 7.9.3>Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
*Cottage:* rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 7.9.3>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (ethernet except Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>foobar2000
*The Wild: *rPi3B+/pCP4.0, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS &
Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone11 & iPadAir3 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay
7.8 on Win10(64)
*Files:* -Ripping-: dbpoweramp > FLAC; -Post-rip-: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
-Streaming:- Spotify