Interesting series of posts since I last checked in. So it seems like
Tiny LMS won't redirect using https like newer full versions of LMS.

Gary, yes, a pCP/Rpi is a good fallback (that I have been avoiding), and
I may get one and set it up for him eventually. Even if I do, the method
you outlined is a great way for me to share favorites, repair broken
links, or even replace links with higher quality streams if the come
available. I can handle the "technical" part of keeping his streams
alive, adding new. Wi a RPI, he could also listen to the Radio Paradise
FLAC stream instead of the 320k. There are allot of benefits.

In the mean time, Paul, others, I am not really up on services that may
allow hosting via http. I have sort of turned my back/avoided cloud
storage, kind of old school in that regard. Is that something that might
be available? Are their any that you know of? Or, should I just avoid
due to the less secure nature of http? Maybe it's a big fight for a
small win....

Drop box is the only thing like this that I use, mostly for sharing with
friends.

Thanks everyone;
Jim