slartibartfast wrote:
> I think there is a patch to do exactly what you want. Install Patch
> Installer from the Applet installer in Settings/Advanced then open the
> Patch installer from Settings/Advanced and install "Reduce Screensaver
> Brightness". You can then configure the max and min brightness  when
> active and on screensaver.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Thank you, unfortunately this patch doesn't solve my problem. I think
intention behind it is to separate brightness on screensaver and now
playing screens. So if you wanna operate player in dark room you can
actually see clearly but when you finish level drops to screensaver
brightness so it doesn't disturb you.

For some reason Touch displays have lots of screen "bleed" even at
minimum brightness. I have 3 of them and all behave the same. By
comparison Radio screen dims to almost complete darkness  (See photo
below)

33088

33089

Is this firmware or software bug or display quality?

|Filename: DSC_0758.JPG                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33089|

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)