slartibartfast wrote:
> I use the patch on the Radio and like you say it works perfectly there.
> On the Touch I use the "screen off" screensaver and often find the
> backlight on when the screen should be off. Waking the screen and
> allowing it to turn off again turns the backlight off. The same thing
> happens with the Controller. I wonder if this is fixable in the
> community firmware.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using TapatalkI have experienced same backlight
> behaviour when using "screen off"
screensaver. Definitely something not quite right with its firmware. So
far I was bit uneasy about upgrading to community firmware but if screen
issues were addressed I wouldn't hesitate. I will check community
firmware thread and try to mention above.  [emoji1696]cheers

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)