I know this is a antique thread and device but the Touch may become more
popular with the new CORE32 LMS that you can pre-order. I have two
Touches and the remotes were in terrible condition. I initially cleaned
them with Goo Gone and that did a decent job and did not remove the
lettering. I saw the post about using bathroom cleaner and i remembered
i had some Soft Scrub so i figured i would try that. All i can say it
working with that for a little while and then checking it and then
getting the spots i missed it came out like new with the lettering
intact. No stickiness at all and the surface looks perfect. I will just
leave it like that and see how it goes to determine weather or not i
should try and clear coat it. For now the remotes are perfect. One of
these days i may work on my Boom which also has the condition.