pongagt wrote:
> I know this is a antique thread and device but the Touch may become more
> popular with the new CORE32 LMS that you can pre-order. I have two
> Touches and the remotes were in terrible condition. I initially cleaned
> them with Goo Gone and that did a decent job and did not remove the
> lettering. I saw the post about using bathroom cleaner and i remembered
> i had some Soft Scrub so i figured i would try that. All i can say is
> working with that for a little while and then checking it and then
> getting the spots i missed it came out like new with the lettering
> intact. No stickiness at all and the surface looks perfect. I will just
> leave it like that and see how it goes to determine weather or not i
> should try and clear coat it. For now the remotes are perfect. One of
> these days i may work on my Boom which also has the condition.Thnx for
> sharing. Picture and or link of products used would be great!

*SqueezeBoxes:* 1x Transporter (Living room) 1x SB2 (shed), 1x Radio
(Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x
piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch
(Study 2), few spare unit's
*Server:* LMS on Pi3 7.9.1. on PcP 3.21
*Network:* AVM Fritzbox, Netgear Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity