Hi all,
I have a second hand touch for a few years now. For some time now, the
touch has not been able to connect to the network, whether it is wifi or
wired.
I have tried restarting it several times and also other things. If I
unplugged it for a few hours, it would bring the network back up and the
touch could work normally for a while. But for a few weeks now, this
trick has stopped working.
I am wondering if the power supply is not the cause of the problem: this
is the original power supply and in my experience, standard power
supplies have a reduced lifetime. Unfortunately I have no  other PSUs to
test it. I neither don't really know what to buy as a replacement.
Thank you for advice !

LMS 7.9.x
on Linux Mageia 6 and RPI 3
1 SB3, 2 radio, 1 touch, 1 transporter SE, 1 chromecast audio
Plugins : Trackstat, Smartmix, MusicIP, ...