BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:19710101T000000
TZOFFSETTO:-0000
TZOFFSETFROM:-0000
TZNAME:GMT
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:4c9fb4a1-6a8b-4b44-9018-5f187f811b2f
SUMMARY:ATTN:PLEASE??
 Amadou Sanogo is my name and a military officer attached to the African unio
 n(AU) military contingent that were drafted to fighting the rebels in the re
 public of Mali. The rebels are sponsored by powerful groups to fighting the
 democratically elected government in Mali which resulted to the deployment o
 f a joint military operations of the African union and the french troops to
 flush out the rebels.\n\nIn one of our field operations in the northern Mali
  with the french troops recently\, we were able to overtake the rebels north
 ern strong hold and captured their ammunition base. After a deep search for
 more arms and ammunition\, myself and the the leader of the french troops ca
 ptain Claude Nicolas recovered two sealed boxes that contained cash of milli
 ons of dollars and  the other contained some small quantity of  gold dust an
 d  some cash too. The rebels use these funds for the proliferation of small
 arms to fighting the government in Mali.\n\nMeanwhile\, myself and captain C
 laude Nicolas has since moved the boxes out of Mali for safety. We need an i
 nvestor of the funds since we are into military service and know nothing abo
 ut investments. We handed this transaction to a clergy man who will negotiat
 e with you for the possible ways to moving the funds into your country for i
 nvestments. He is Reverend Anthony George.You can contact Rev.Anthony throug
 h this email address (rev.anthon...@live.com). Introduce your self to him an
 d let him know you are from me and captain Claude Nicolas. Follow the Revere
 nd instructions for the success of this project. Send your direct personal m
 obile number to him\, profession and investment plan. we need a serious and
 dedicated investor who is transparent and positive minded.\n\nContact Revere
 nd Anthony George immediately for all arrangements. Always keep in touch wit
 h me for updates and arrangements with Reverend Anthony George.\n\nThanks fo
 r your understanding and cooperation\n\nCaptain Amadou Sanogo and Captain Cl
 aude Nicolas\nJoint Military Base\nBamako\, Republic of Mali\n\n\n\n\nRespue
 sta: http://calendar.yahoo.com/scapt.amadou/rsvp?e=tp@lists.linux.it&uid=4c9
 fb4a1-6a8b-4b44-9018-5f187f811b2f&tk=sBAlYbERumYF8S3FEsL8__J3TQo-&hh=d4ybBOH
 W4yRU_B81dQheeRSR4V0-
ATTENDEE;RSVP=TRUE:mailto:tolus...@yahoo.com
ATTENDEE;RSVP=TRUE:mailto:tom...@mail.snunit.k12.il
ATTENDEE;RSVP=TRUE:mailto:tommas...@yahoo.it